Pete Johnson Brings Housing Expertise To Laceys
7 June, 2013
Pete Johnson who joined Laceys at the end of 2012 from D'Angibau has enabled Laceys Solicitors to obtain a Housing contract with the Legal Aid Agency from April 2013. Laceys are only one of two organisations with such a contract in the Bournemouth and Poole area.
Pete's expertise means that subject to financial eligibility for legal aid Laceys can now act for occupiers in respect of the following matters:-
· Possession of a home (other than mortgage possession);
· Applications for accommodation from the Local Authority where an individual is homeless or is threatened with homelessness;
· Housing disrepair where there is a serious risk of harm to health and safety;
· Anti-social behaviour matters in the County Court relating to housing;
· Injunctions over harassment in the home;
· Provision of accommodation in relation to asylum support;
· Eviction including unlawful eviction.
On a privately fee paying basis Pete or other members of the Litigation Team at Laceys can also provide general advice and litigation assistance in respect of housing matters to owners and landlords as well as tenants.
To arrange an appointment or to discuss which of these services may be of interest to you please phone Pete at Laceys Parkstone Office on 01202 743286.